Employment Services Training
Successful employment requires a range of skills and resources. Momentum4 provides a range of employment services and resources to job seekers to ensure they have the very best opportunities to find suitable and durable work.
- Job search planning and management
- Job search record keeping
- Seek job search help
- Other Internet search and alerts
- Direct contact job search
- Help with cover letter writing
- Resume Preparation training
- Interview Skills Preparation including how to handle difficult questions
- Learn how to get feedback from interviews
- Advanced interview skills
Recovery after injury or illness includes regaining confidence and work fitness. Momentum4 has an extensive data base of host employers who assist individuals to get ready for work and obtain durable employment again.
Vocational Assessment / Transferable Skills Assessments
These assessments identify goals, skills and resources that a person possess and may take to a new career or work role after injury or illness. It assists to identify the most suitable and effective job search and placement direction to maximise job search success.
Momentum4 provides occupational health, injury prevention and rehabilitation services in Queensland.
1300 109 662
07 3102 8566
Unit 10/696 Sandgate Road
Clayfield, Queensland 4011